1/3页123 跳转到查看:5944
回复该主题 发新话题
键盘左右键可以进行前后翻页操作
帮助

GEWAR管理者 Luke 的言论,是否妥当

GEWAR管理者 Luke 的言论,是否妥当

希望大家,把理由写上,即使管理员素质低,我们也不能因此失去理智

FINAL WARNING FOR SOME CHINESE ACCOUNTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No don't start with calling me a racist, as you've been offered more chances than anyone.

FACT is we have more Chinese accounts under suspicion of jewelscripting than the whole rest of the world! That should say something.

Let me first state with that we have some great honest chinese players with honour in their souls.

BUT....we have a LOT of rotten apples. We know they are cheating but they keep getting chances because we are only 99% sure instead of a 100.

In our legal system it doesn't work that way either. 99% is enough to convict someone.

Now besides some chinese jewelscripting more than all other players together, something worse is happening.

Since yesterday the server is being attacked by what they call Brute Force Attacks.

They simply attack every port with every possible username and password.

Our ISP has traced this back to a place......yes....in China.

Several IP's were used...all in China.

Trying to actually HACK the server is going too far. It's like breaking into your house while all you can see is the country they come from. It´s also very illegal and I won´t leave it at this either.

Now more info was just passed to us. It was of one Chinese user discussing on what is the best way to cheat.

WHAT is up with this? Nobody ever heard of fair playing?

Now they are all passing it to eachother? Infecting eachother?

Even beyond the border of going really illegal? I mean real world illegal for those thinking all on the internet is fair game!

Here is what I'm gonna do.

EVERY SINGLE account from China that we think is suspicious will be banned PERMANENTLY with no second chance. The IP will also be banned.

There is no use in contacting me when banned.

There is also no use in contacting me to withdraw my statement here.

Emailing me, or PM' ing me I"m a racist will also conclude in a ban. You guys have had more chances than anyone and should be thankfull.

Let me state again that not all Chinese are cheaters, and no Chinese should by users be treated like that. But I can't possibly just now find out who are Chinese and not so those who are cheating and hacking are leaving me no other choice then to post. We've warned and warned and warned for over a year now. More than a year is really too long.

A lot of account will be banned in the coming weeks. It's not my fault. Not the crews fault, it's all YOUR(if you are cheating and reading this) fault.

Thanks to the Chinese accounts who helped me get a lot of info, and I hope you guys stay helping us. I have high respect for some great longtime Chinese players around here.

I have no respect for cheaters and hackers however.

And unfortunately because for some reason most coming from China(perhaps one created an awesome script and spread it around) I had to do it this way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

不要说我种族歧视,我给你们机会多过其他.

实际上我们发现用挖宝器的华人族群人数多过整个世界的其他种族.

但我还是要声明我们还是有很多诚实的华人捍卫着他们的华族精神.

但...还是有害群之马.我们知道他们在作弊,也给了他们很多机会....那是因为我们只99%的把握而不 是100%.但在我们的司法制度里,99%已经足够定罪.

现在不但只是华人户口用挖宝器比别人多的问题,更严重的事发生了.

从昨天开始,服务器受到了他们所谓的 Brute Force 攻击.

他们用所有可用的户口和密码来攻击所有的port.

我们的ISP已经查到来源.....是的....中国

好几个IP被用....全来自中国

企图攻击服务器的行为太过分了.这种行为就像是破门行窃,而你还知道窃贼的来路.这是不法的行为而我也不会 不理.

现在有更多的资讯传到我们的手上....有个华人在讨论最好的方法来作弊.

难道没人听过"公平"吗?

现在他们把"它"传给了其他人,污染了他们人.

就连是犯法的也不在乎?我说的可是现实生活上的犯罪行为而不只是单单指游戏.

我将会如此的做.

所有可疑的中国户口都会被封,没有第二次的机会,IP也会永远被.

被封后请不要联络我,我不会改变我的决定.

任何时候要是PM 我或EMAIL 我,指我是种族歧视也将被封.

让我在次声明不是每个华人都是作弊的,华人用户也不该被挂着“作弊”的字号. 但我破不得以必须对那些作弊户口采取行动,我已经在这一年里给了很多的警告...一年的时间已 经够长了.

接下来的几个星期将会有很多户口被封. 这不是我的错,不是管理员的错....是你自己(如果你作弊而正在读此讯息)

感谢那些帮助我们的华人用户,我希望你们可以和我们一起合作下去. 我也非常敬重那些长久以来和我们一起的华人.

但我不欣赏作弊和黑客.

不幸的是,因某种原因...来源都来自中国....我必须要这样做.

re:与此同时,中国玩家经历过多次的,...

与此同时,中国玩家经历过多次的,来自神秘资金的超常规打击,又开始了,不过这次执行者是管理员的官方部队 ,而以前他们多次的神秘打击,还是比较掩饰的,大家回想以前的多次事件,是不是惊人的相似?

这说明一点:如果你辛辛苦苦积累了很多资金,管理员总会想办法削弱你,因为他们有足够的手段。

re:“任何时候要是PM 我或EMAIL 我,...

“任何时候要是PM 我或EMAIL 我,指我是种族歧视也将被封. ”  确实有人因此被封了,

还有人被封的原因,着实让人费解:在这里写过一个贴子,内容与这次服务器遭到的攻击属于一个大类

re:我选了1理由:gewar服务器被...

我选了1

理由:gewar服务器被多次攻击过了,为什么这次要特定指出 中国, 来自中国,,,,

而用一中国电脑,作为跳板,太容易了

re:退出Gewar

退出Gewar

re:狗屎游戏,老子不玩行了吧?

狗屎游戏,老子不玩行了吧?

re:不能不玩~要把游戏玩死,把AO终结,这才...

不能不玩~要把游戏玩死,把AO终结,这才够狠

re:他TM敢说这段话我就要让他收到应有的代价...

他TM敢说这段话我就要让他收到应有的代价!

re:我遇到了NAOW的2支军队,广州城里11...

我遇到了NAOW的2支军队,广州城里11万,城外17万,而且,我用了近2倍于此的代价才打完的,我甚至怀疑,他们的胜负比例也被调高了

城内:

08:37:17 - August 31st, 2007 Your city of Guangzhou, China was attacked by hi141. 1 of your armies was killed (along with 28,751 troops) in the battle. 21,450 attacking troops were killed.You lost the city.

08:30:23 - August 31st, 2007 Your city of Guangzhou, China was attacked by hi141. None of your armies were killed in the battle, but you lost 31,349 troops. 50,100 attacking troops were killed.You retained control of the city.

08:22:13 - August 31st, 2007 Your city of Guangzhou, China was attacked by hi141. None of your armies were killed in the battle, but you lost 13,239 troops. 10,100 attacking troops were killed.You retained control of the city.

08:15:33 - August 31st, 2007 Your city of Guangzhou, China was attacked by zhj117. None of your armies were killed in the battle, but you lost 2,603 troops. 2,100 attacking troops were killed.You retained control of the city.

08:15:26 - August 31st, 2007 Your city of Guangzhou, China was attacked by hi141. None of your armies were killed in the battle, but you lost 18,251 troops. 54,784 attacking troops were killed.You retained control of the city.

城外:

08:56:02 - August 31st, 2007 Your army q was attacked by hi141 outside the city of Guangzhou.Your army was killed in the battle. 56,226 attacking troops were killed.

08:51:07 - August 31st, 2007 Your army q was attacked by hi141 outside the city of Guangzhou.Your army was not killed in the battle, but you lost 95,205 troops. 174,994 attacking troops were killed.

08:37:43 - August 31st, 2007 Your army q was attacked by hi141 outside the city of Guangzhou.Your army was not killed in the battle, but you lost 18,575 troops. 28,650 attacking troops were killed.

re:同意楼上的,他们的胜负比太高了。

同意楼上的,他们的胜负比太高了。

re:金在wto论坛上的帖子,代表了我的心声,...

金在wto论坛上的帖子,代表了我的心声,他可以说WTO成员,但不能说中国玩家,攻击的ip来自中国,也不能说明就是中国玩家攻击的,也可能是在中国的国外玩家搞的,还有wto成员也不一定全市中国人,luke的发言是极端错误的

re:寒投2的第一票...

投2的第一票

我觉得luke关于挖宝机应该思考过了

我觉得他应该是在周年庆超值挖宝的时候发现问题

然后又开展 疯狂周末来 验证问题

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

至于 盗取别人的密码

.....................................................大概也许有人做过

re:太极端了!

太极端了!

re:大家去找找,以前我们遭到 不明资金的超常...

大家去找找,以前我们遭到 不明资金的超常打击的 拿些信息,贴在这里

最初的   Lucid Dream

,,,NC,,,

re:helo,目前占据两大资源城的外国玩家,...

helo,目前占据两大资源城的外国玩家,在论坛上指出他上一轮每天都挖2000个珠宝以上,要求提高珠宝的上限,这是他的原话

In all honesty, I would propose a gradual increase based upon the total amount of geos in play, in which the amount that can be jeweled would increase on a weekly basis until at maximum capacity. This would be about what ? 2000 jewels? Surely noone does more than that.. I usually topped at 2k a day last round for about 2500 geos.

我就有点不明白Luke只是怀疑的情况下,中国玩家挖个600就说是用脚本挖宝

1/3页123 跳转到
回复该主题 发表新主题
  <<上一主题 | 下一主题>>